Facial implants are basically used to replace lost volume. Today, they are used in combination with Botox and non surgical lifting treatments. Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of our body and allergy tests are not required for its use.
The latest generation of hyaluronic acids gives the skin a soft and natural look. Results are immediate.
Hyaluronic acid can be applied for:
- Nasolabial folds
- Lips (delineation, volume, perioral wrinkles)
- Contours (jaw line)
- Depressions on nose and nasal dorsum
- Lifting of the nasal tip
- Valley of Tears (depression under the eyes)
- Cheek (to restore volume)
- Eyebrows (to enlarge the eye)
Dr. Frisari only uses implants approved by the FDA and the European Community (EC). They are fully absorbable and have an optimal pharmacological profile. She uses hyaluronic acids from Allergan and FILORGA laboratories.